Mara’s World is a place to come to for tips and ideas that will help you have a healthier and more meaningful pregnancy. We understand the physical, emotional and personal growth aspects of a pregnancy for women and for couples. Unlike other pregnancy web sites, we offer more than pregnancy information – we also offer a relationship. All of the pregnancy tips here are written by Deb or Jane – two real-life moms who have professional training around pregnancy and birth. We share what has worked for ourselves and our clients, and our pregnancy tips reflect our values of authenticity, personal empowerment, health, and wellbeing.
We offer these articles, and also consulting, coaching, and mentoring so that we can come to know your unique situation and your personal values, and help you navigate pregnancy in a way that is joyful and practical for you.
- Foods To Avoid In Pregnancy ~ FAQs by
- What to Eat During Pregnancy? Use a Pregnancy Food Log! by
- When it is Hard to Eat During Pregnancy by
- Why Pregnancy Nutrition Matters by
- Making Pregnancy Meal Plans in 3 Simple Steps by
- Nutrition During Pregnancy by
- Herbal Tea and Pregnancy by
- Do I Need Prenatal Vitamins? by
- Empowering Research: Prevent Your Water from Breaking Early by
- Foods To Eat For Pregnancy: The 3-Minute Breakfast by
- Healthy Eating During Pregnancy In 5 Simple Steps by