Birth is full of unknowns, and parenting changes your life in inexplicable ways – you can’t really prepare for it…or can you?
We believe you can! You can prepare your mind, you can prepare your body, you can open your heart and strengthen your spirit. You can be ready!
Our Planning Guides are detailed worksheets that will lead you through everything to consider when making decisions or preparations for birth, postpartum, baby care and more. Their format as PDFs mean that you can print them out and do them in a comfortable place or with your spouse/partner.
– The Planning Guides
*Hover/Touch for detail – Click/Touch to view or print! ( They open in a new window)
- Pregnancy Wellbeing (Coming Soon…)
- Pregnancy Food Log (Companion Article: What to Eat During Pregnancy? Use a Pregnancy Food Log!)
- Making Pregnancy Meal Plans (Companion Article: Making Pregnancy Meal Plans in 3 Simple Steps)
- Birth Preparation
- Preparation for Birth Partners
- Choosing a Doctor or Midwife (Companion Article: What is an OB? What is a Midwife?)
- Building a Birth Team
- Should I Get an Epidural? (Companion Article: Should I Get An Epidural?)
- Fillable/Printable Birth Plan Template (Companion Article: How To Write A Birth Plan)
- Postpartum 101 (Companion Article: Postpartum Health and Healing)
- How to Find a Pediatrician or Family Doctor (Companion Article: How to Select Your Pediatrician)
- Childcare Planning Guide (Companion Article: Childcare Settings and Arrangements)
- Childcare Interview Questions (Companion Article: How to Find Childcare)
- Should I Breastfeed? (Coming Soon…)
- Planning for Breastfeeding Success (Coming Soon…)
- Printable Breastfeeding Chart
- Should I Continue Breastfeeding: Decision Making in the Face of Challenges (Companion Article: 10 Things I’ve Learned About Breastfeeding)